Check to see if a course will cover a requirement by using the Look Ahead feature on DegreeWorks.
Spring and Winter 2020 Registration
- Advising for Spring 2020 will begin on October 14th. Registration will take place starting November 5th. Registration for Winter 2020 will also take place starting November 5th. Winter 2020 registration will close November 22, 2019 at 5:00pm EST.
- Banner Self - Service online registration will be open for two additional days:
December 3, 2019 - 7:30am to 11:59pm EST
December 4, 2019 - 7:30am to 5:00pm EST
- Schedule Planner
- Schedule Planner is a tool designed to assist students with creating an ideal class schedule, taking in to account any other regularly scheduled events or day/time preferences a student may have.
- Click here for more information.
- Traditional Undergraduate Students
School of Professional Programs students (age 22 and older)
- Students enrolled in cohort programs or courses based on special (non-15 week) calendars, should contact their advisor and/or program director for more information about registration.
- Graduate students should contact their Graduate Program Director for more information regarding registration.
During Fall/Spring Semester
- Monday-Friday - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Monday-Thursday - 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Search for Marist Course Offerings
You can search for available classes for the upcoming semester. If you have any questions regarding the schedule, please contact the Registrar's Office.
Need a Transcript?
Download our Transcript Request Form