Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the staff in the Registrar’s Office is working remotely until further notice; our physical office location is closed. During the time that our physical office is closed we will accept transactions via email. Please send your questions to the appropriate email address below:
Download our Transcript Request Form. Complete, scan and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcript request processing will be temporarily disrupted due to COVID-19. Transcripts will be mailed once per week. The following services are unavailable:
- Faxing in transcript requests
- Overnight delivery
Forms and General Registrar Inquiries:
Forms and general Registrar Inquiries can be sent to: email@example.com
Degree Works Inquiries:
Degree Works Inquiries can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commencement inquiries can be sent to: email@example.com
Check to see if a course will cover a requirement by using the Look Ahead feature on DegreeWorks.
Summer and Fall 2020 Registration
Dates and Times to be announced shortly.
- Schedule Planner
- Schedule Planner is a tool designed to assist students with creating an ideal class schedule, taking in to account any other regularly scheduled events or day/time preferences a student may have.
- Click here for more information.
- Traditional Undergraduate Students
School of Professional Programs students (age 22 and older)
- Students enrolled in cohort programs or courses based on special (non-15 week) calendars, should contact their advisor and/or program director for more information about registration.
- Graduate students should contact their Graduate Program Director for more information regarding registration.
During Fall/Spring Semester
- Monday-Friday - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Monday-Thursday - 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Search for Marist Course Offerings
You can search for available classes for the upcoming semester. If you have any questions regarding the schedule, please contact the Registrar's Office.
Need a Transcript?
Download our Transcript Request Form