Adult & Return Students: Apply for Admission
Start your application today for full-time or part-time degree programs.
Application Process for Adult Undergraduates and Returning Students
Part-Time and Full-Time Adult Students
- Fill out and complete the application. Marist offers two methods for applying to the college, online and print
- Pay the $50 non-refundable application fee
- 750-word personal essay* (email to email@example.com)
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis
* Personal Essay Requirement
To help organize your essay consider the following questions:
- Why are you interested in pursuing a degree at Marist College?
- What are your academic/professional goals and how do you believe Marist can assist in achieving those goals?
- Provide some personal history/any additional information about you that will help the Admission Committee better make an informed admission decision.
Dual Degree in Management or Professional Studies and the Masters in Public Administration
Once a student enrolled in either the Management or Professional Studies degree has earned 75 credits and a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, may apply for admission into the Masters in Public Administration. Students should speak with their advisor immediately about their interest in pursuing this dual degree program.
Dual Program in Management or Professional Studies and the Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics
Once a student enrolled in either the Management or Professional Studies degree has earned 75 credits, successfully completed MATH130L Introduction to Statistics, and has a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher, may apply for admission into the Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics. Students should speak with their advisor immediately about their interest in pursuing the dual program.
Application for Non-Matriculated Adult Undergraduate Students
Students who wish to attend Marist but are not seeking a degree may become non-matriculated students. Often students enrolling as non-matriculated are ones who are unsure if they want to become degree-seeking students or who just want to take a course they are interested in and would like to receive the college credit for that course. Students who want to enroll as non-matriculated students must submit a special application form to the Undergraduate Admission office.
- Download and PRINT Application:
Marist College Codes
SAT code: 2400
ACT code: 2804
FAFSA code: 002765