Admission & Financial Aid
Student Financial Services
We know that a college education is a significant investment for many families, and we want to be sure our students receive the best value for their investment. Many of our families discover that with proper options, the cost of Marist College is within reach.
The Marist College Office of Student Financial Services is committed to providing affordability options and managing the equitable distribution of student aid funds. The office coordinates student employment both on and off campus, student billing, and financial literacy. We are dedicated to promoting accessibility through pesonalized service and integrity.
As a Marist student, the Office of Student Financial Services will make every effort to assist you with financing the cost of your education.
- How to View Outstanding Financial Aid and Requirements
- How to View Your Marist Tuition Bill & Make a Payment-Student
- Overview of Marist Student Financial Services Tab in my.Marist
- How to Set Up a Marist Parent PIN
- How to Set Up an E-Refund Account Via Your Online Billing Portal
- Overview of Student's Marist Online Billing Portal
- FAFSA YouTube Channel