Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics
Business Analytics Admission Requirements
You have put a lot of thought into making the decision to apply. Make sure you don’t forget the details!
Preparing to Apply
Before you begin the online application, we highly recommend you have your current resume and personal statement finalized. Both documents will be uploaded to the centralized application.
How to Apply
All applications for admission will be processed through a centralized application service for graduate programs (GradCAS).
You will create an account via the online application portal (preferred browsers are Google Chrome or Firefox). If you encounter any issues, please contact our technical support at 857-304-2086 or via email GradCASinfo@liaisonedu.com
You will select the following:
- Term – fall or spring
- Institution – Marist College
- Program – Business Analytics Advanced Certificate
A Complete Application in GradCAS includes the following:
- Unofficial transcript from bachelor’s degree-granting college/university must be uploaded to the application for an admission decision. Official bachelor’s degree noted transcript will be required upon acceptance in order to matriculate.
- Electronic official transcripts will be accepted through Credentials Solutions, National Clearinghouse, or Parchment. Be sure to enter Marist College as the recipient
- Official transcripts can also be sent via mail to:
Office of Enrollment Services
3399 N. Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- Current resume specifying programming languages known
- Personal statement of about 750 words outlining career objective(s), the reason(s) for selecting Marist’s Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics program, desired specialization, and your personal and professional expectations from the program
- Nonrefundable $50 application fee
Loading contact form...