School of Professional Programs
Summer Session 2021
Offering a variety of courses online, summer session is a great way to catch up on credits and get closer to your degree. Online courses at Marist are conducted through iLearn, a web-based collaborative learning portal.
8-Week Online Dates: June 7 - July 30, 2021
All students taking an online course through the School of Professional Programs are required to complete an iLearn orientation. Refer to your Online Student Welcome Kit for additional information.
Registration will open concurrent with the fall 2021 registration schedule in April.
Select your student type from the following list and follow the instructions:
- Non-Degree / Visiting Undergraduate Students: Please follow the instructions for the Non-Degree / Visiting Undergraduate Application
- Current Marist students: Summer session is a great way to catch up on credits. You can register through the myMarist portal concurrent with fall registration.
- Current students: For general inquiries, contact Toni.Constantino@marist.edu. Questions regarding registration may be directed to the Office of the Registrar located in Donnelly 203 or by calling 845-575-3250.
- Visiting students: Contact the School of Professional Programs at 845-575-3202.
All students attending Marist Summer Session courses held online or on-ground pay the Professional Studies tuition rate of $730.00 per credit as listed for the 2020-2021 academic year and must pay a $100 deposit fee before registering.
- Full Refund: Last day is June 11, 2021
- Half Refund: Last day is June 18, 2021
- Withdraw: Last day July 12, 2021
- Withdraw/Failure: Starting July 13, 2021
- P/NC/U: Declare no later than June 25, 2021
Summer Session 2021 Courses
Dates: June 7 - July 30, 2021