As the official recorder and keeper of student records, the mission of the Registrar’s Office is to
The Registrar's Office is located in Donnelly Hall, Room 203.
During Fall/Spring Semester
- Monday-Friday - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Monday-Thursday - 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Get in contact with the Registrar's Office:
Email us at: Registrar@marist.edu
More information for Students and Faculty:
Downloadable forms and information can be found at my.marist.edu under Student Tab/Student Resources/Forms or Faculty/Staff Tab under Forms Section.
The ONLY online courses being offered for Fall 2021 Semester are those with section numbers in the 700s. All other section numbers correspond to courses that will be fully on-ground and will meet in person. Information on semester registration can be found at Registration Information.
Check to see if a course will cover a requirement by using the Look Ahead feature on DegreeWorks.
- Schedule Planner
- Schedule Planner is a tool designed to assist students with creating an ideal class schedule, taking in to account any other regularly scheduled events or day/time preferences a student may have.
- Click here for more information.
- Traditional Undergraduate Students
School of Professional Programs students (non-traditional)
- Students enrolled in cohort programs or courses based on special (non-15 week) calendars, should contact their advisor and/or program director for more information about registration.
- Graduate students should contact their Graduate Program Director for more information regarding registration.
Search for Marist Course Offerings
You can search for available classes for the upcoming semester. If you have any questions regarding the schedule, please contact the Registrar's Office.