Hudson Valley Credit Union Business Partners
At Hudson Valley Credit Union (HVCU), business owners enjoy the same benefits of credit union membership as individuals— affordable savings, lending, investment, and insurance products. HVCU is grateful for our community’s support, and they show that appreciation in a variety of ways. Like Marist, HVCU is committed to strengthening the quality of life for their neighbors in the Hudson Valley. Marist and HVCU are pleased to partner in a unique program that allows HVCU business members to offer discounted higher education to their employees.
What benefits are available to HVCU's Business Partners?
Hudson Valley Credit Union Business Partners, along with their immediate adult family members, will receive the following benefits:
- A tuition discount on eligible graduate and adult undergraduate degree programs. For our complete list of eligible programs and discounted pricing visit our eligible programs and pricing page.
- Options for Full-Time and Part-Time Master's and Bachelor's degree programs offered 100% online, in-class, or a mix of both.
- Enjoy state of the art classrooms for our Bachelor’s and Master’s programs offered on our Main Campus in Poughkeepsie, NY. We also offer a classroom-based MPA option at our satellite locations in Queens, NY, and Albany, NY.
Hudson Valley Credit Union Business Partners, employees and their immediate adult family members must show proof of employment in order to qualify for the partnership tuition rate.
Adult undergraduate students are defined as students who began their Marist academic career at age 22 or older and who are applying through the Office of Adult Undergraduate Admission. Graduate students are those students who are initiating an application for a stand-alone masters degree through the Office of Graduate Admission.
Final determination of eligibility is made by Marist College.
Complete our online inquiry form to receive more information. All contact information provided is confidential.
Not a HVCU Business Member and want to become one?
If your business is located in Dutchess, Ulster, Orange, or Putnam counties, you are eligible to open business accounts with HVCU. Additionally, sole proprietors who live, work, worship, or attend school in Dutchess, Ulster, Orange, or Putnam Counties, are also eligible, even if your business is located outside those counties. Eligible businesses include Sole Proprietorship/DBA (Doing Business As), Corporation, Subchapter “S” Corporation, Limited Liability Company (LLC), Partnership, and Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
Marist College offers students a variety of programs on-site and online for both graduate and adult undergraduate (ages 22+) learners.
Please visit our eligible programs page for more information.
Getting started is easy! The time is now!
Whether you'd prefer to speak with someone online, over the phone, or in person, our Admission Advisors are ready to help. Be sure to mention that your employer is a HVCU Business Partner. HVCU Business members’ employees and their families must show proof of employment to qualify for the partnership tuition rate.
- For further information or inquiries concerning the application process, please contact the Office of Graduate Admission, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-877-7900.
- Upcoming Events and Information Sessions. If you live or work in the New York area, it's easy to meet with our faculty and learn about our professional curricula, admission requirements, financial aid/scholarships, and the application process.
We look forward to hearing from you and assisting in your goal of furthering your education!
For information about business accounts at HVCU, visit their website at hvfcu.org for the branch nearest you, or call them at 845-463-3011.
Hudson Valley Credit Union is insured by the National Credit Union Administration. HVCU is an Equal Housing Lender.