School of Social and Behavioral Sciences
Jobs and Opportunities
(Last updated: 2/8/19)
The Education Department:
- Periodically distributes emails with job opportunities. Be alert for these announcements.
- Maintains a Job Opportunities notebook in the main office. This notebook contains announcements of teaching positions and other opportunities for employment related to education.
- Posts announcements of job opportunities in the main office.
DISCLAIMER: These announcements and postings have been received by the Education Department and are communicated as a service to candidates. The Education Department neither vets nor endorses these opportunities.
Specific Notes of Interest:
- Annually, in mid-winter, the Education Department sponsors Sail into Summer, an event where several local, regional, or out-of-state summer camps recruit counselors.
- Employment opportunities throughout the academic year and summer are available with Upward Bound and Liberty Partnership Program. Look for emails! Come look at the postings!
- Camp Ramapo in Rhinebeck has summer positions for interns and paid counselors.
- During the academic year, the Hyde Park School District looks for volunteer tutors for at-risk middle and high school students.